DebtCo Holding B.V. and its Affiliate(s) respect the privacy of its customers and website visitors, in particular their rights regarding the automatic processing of Personal Data. We have therefore, formulated and implemented a policy on complete transparency regarding the processing of Personal Data, its purpose(s) and the possibilities to exercise your legal rights in the best possible way.
“Affiliate” means any legal entity controlling, controlled by, or under common control with DebtCo Holding B.V.
“Controller” means the party responsible for processing Personal Data.
“Data Subject” means an identified or identifiable natural person. An identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as name, identification number, location, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
“GDPR” means the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (EU General Data Protection Regulation).
“Personal Data” means any information relating to a Data Subject.
“Processing” means any operation or set of operations which is performed on Personal Data or on sets of Personal Data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction.
2, Who are we?
DebtCo Holding B.V.
J.C. van Markenlaan 3
2285 VL Rijswijk
DebtCo Holding B.V. and/or its Affiliate(s) is/are the Controller(s) as described in this Privacy Statement.
3, Processing of personal data
Your Personal Data will be collected by the Controller.
4, Why do we collect your Personal Data?
- The Personal Data collected on the website is used mainly by the Controller in order to maintain a (commercial) relationship with you and, if applicable, in order to process your orders. They are registered in an (electronic) register.
- You may receive commercial offers from the Controller. If you do not wish to receive them (anymore), please send us an email to the following address: email@example.com
- We will never send you unsolicited digital newsletters, as these will only be sent with your (prior)permission. Do you want to revoke this permission? Then contact us.
5, Data retention
Your personal data will be stored for as long as it is necessary for the purposes described in this Privacy Statement or to the extent that it is necessary to comply with laws and regulations.
6. What information do we send to third parties?
We reserve the right to transfer your data to corporate protection organizations (such as credit rating agencies).- Your Personal Data may be used by our partners for commercial purposes. If you do not wish this to happen, please send us an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
7. How do we protect your data?
We take appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your Personal Data against loss or unauthorized use.
8, Your rights
- Pursuant to article 13, paragraph 2, sub b, of the GDPR each Data Subject has the right to information on and access to, rectification, erasure and restriction of processing of his Personal Data, as well as the right to object to the processing and the right to data portability.
- You can exercise these rights by contacting us at: email@example.com
- Each request must be accompanied by a copy of a valid ID, on which you put your signature and state the address where we can contact you.
- Within one (1) month of the submitted request, you will receive a response from us. Depending on the complexity, and the number of requests, this period may be extended to two (2) months.
9. Where to submit a complaint?
You have the right to submit a complaint to the competent supervisory authority:
Dutch Data Protection Authority
2594 AV The Hague
Tel: 088 1805 250
11. How do we keep this Privacy Statement updated?
We reserve the right to change this Privacy Statement in order to adapt it to any new functions on the website or to comply with changed legislation and regulations.
From April 2019